Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Insomniac [jun 17, 2007]

It was around noon and I had a long day. The early morning boxing match with sis was pretty spirited. Two tongue-baths were needed thanks to a refreshing combing session. The backrest of my sofa was ideal for a pre-sleep nap. As I settled for a snooze, pha came and sat next to me. What was he doing upstairs during daytime? Being my usual generous self I let him stay for a while. He wouldn't budge as my nap ended and the sleep time approached. I went for a walk and a drink hoping he would move. He didn't. I yelled at him, nothing. I sprawled on the floor in my sleeping posture to give him a hint. As usual he didn't get it. I went back to the backrest and started snoring as loud as I could. With a resigned sigh, pha went to the other couch. My bed was finally empty and thanks to the silly human it was warm too. Curling into a ball, I give him a last dirty look before drifting into sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home