Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Unwanted Grooming Season [jan 08, 2005]

The combs are here and I am the first victim. It angers me that I was duped by the mere sight of crunchy treats again. The pet store bags just arrived along with the two primary humans. Almost everything was there, dry food, wet food, catnip triangle and crunchy treats. While I was supervising the appropriate removal of these goodies I caught a glimpse of a shiny, new comb. It has been 30 minutes since and I have gone through two grooming sessions. The vile device is now lying next to my water-fountain and its obvious my biting has had little effect. I guess I have to look at the bright side, two handful of treats and a new triangle. Hopefully pha will get bored and let me do my own grooming. Hairballs aren't that bad. The salty ones are even prophetic. Time to get high on catnip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home