Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Protecting self-interest [jan 11, 2005]

Pha brought sis down today to comb her. She is still unaware of the deal I have going with pha. One grooming session costs one handful of treats. Once pha was done combing her, I had to chase sis away. Crunchy treats are a precious commodity and if sis gets the same deal, the goodies won't last very long. The thing is, I hate grooming, I protest physically and verbally during the sessions. Sis, on the other hand, loves being combed. She'd flip this way and that way, turn and roll, lick and purr, do anything to have a thorough job done. That sends pha wrong messages. I am doing pha a favour by letting him groom me. Sis makes pha feel as if he is the one who has the upper hand. Who knows, a time might come when we have to give pha treats to have our work done. Nah, humans are too stupid. Still, I have to protect my interests. Hopefully sis will understand and stop moping around. Those treats are mine, only mine!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home