Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Why did the chicken cross this threshold? [jun 11, 2007]

Pha was washing meat. I asked for it demurely, ignored. I asked for it cutely, snubbed. Assured of victory, I stood on my hind-legs and tilted my head imploringly towards the brute. Instead of a warranted juicy chunk, he stomped his foot and made me run away!!! This isn't a way to treat a silken haired, grace filled, handsome feline like me. I wish the Sleepy Cooker was doing the washing, at least she only protests verbally. I almost always get a few pieces off her through my antics...err...charms. Back to pha, what does he do with that mouthwatering bird? He bastes it in butter and garlic! Give it to us RAW, give it to us WRIGGLING. Hey what is he doing now? Nooooo he ruins it, he ruins it. The stupid fat idiot has put it in the heat-box. Filthy humans! they stole it from us, they...yawn...enough activity, time for a nap.

1 Comments:

  • If you desire to grow your familiarity only keep visiting this website and be updated
    with the most recent news posted here.
    my website - cash in advance loan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home