Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Rhapsody [jan 07, 2006]

Weird word that. I discovered something wonderful recently and hopefully will remember it from now on. My whiskers have been the itchier and dirtier parts of my otherwise immaculately clean body. I would have referenced greek gods but I don't know if they were smart enough to recognize the greatness of felines. Anyways, I was feeling quite benevolent so I went to sit besides pha on his bed. As usual he started caressing and slightly scratching my head and neck. I directed his fingers to the right spots by moving my head around and nudging his hand in the right directions. Being generous, I honoured him by licking his fingers as he approached my whiskers. What a great feeling I got! Just after one go around, my whiskers felt a lot less itchier. I had the process repeated and felt a lot fresher too. After getting my work done I debated between staying and leaving. Pha was getting a little too comfortable so I lightly bit his fingers and left.

Don't worry silly human, I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home