Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Philosophical musings [jan 06, 2005]

I just had the weirdest thing happen to me. There still is a little after-taste in my mouth that might even be in the next hairball. I was sitting on the couch, licking my butt when my tongue went through a salty patch. It has to do something with the food. I wonder if sis is experiencing similar events. Learning about that, though, might take a little while. Our shy little Florence is almost as lazy as pha when it comes to grooming. It is one of those rare moments when pha can be excused. The poor fellow can't reach his butt. I wonder if he has ever tried. Back to Florence, I hope she has a lengthy session in the near future. I can feel a combing frenzy happening pretty soon. What do you know, I am predicting future after licking my butt. That reminds me, I wasn't done grooming. Later, blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home