Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Home circus...wow [jan 09, 2005]

It has to be the funniest thing I've ever encountered. The entire specturm made an appearance on pha's face as he struggled to comprehend what had just happened to him. I don't feel sorry for him either. He got what was coming to him. It all started this evening. I had to endure yet another grooming frenzy. I don't know how to make it clear to pha that while I like the attention, I am not crazy about the particular act...combing. Back to my story, after pha was done, he offered me a handful of treats. As I was busily gobbling the goodies it happened. I spilled a couple of treats on the floor. Pha picked them up, gave one to me and, inexplicably, put the other in his mouth. Before he knew what just happened, the little tablet was down his throat. His eyes widened as his mouth tried to make sense of the unique taste. I guess he didn't share my views about these crunchy morsels as he raced to the other side of the room to stuff his mouth full of mints. Ironically he exhibited the same eagerness eating those tic-tacs as I do eating treats. Long after the whole episode was over, pha could be found muttering nasties to himself. Serves him right, the piece he ate was mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home