Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Goof Hunt [jan 06, 2005]

Today there is a lot of white stuff outside. I am dreading the imminent heat increase. I have tolerated this group of humans for years now but their fetish for warmth is still beyond me. Granted they don't have as thick a coat as Nathan or I do but there has to be some limit. Speaking of silly creatures, I haven't seen that idiot neighbour tigger for a while now. I wonder if some other cat finally taught him a lesson. On days like today, he used to visit my window zone and mark MY territoy just to anger me. He always seemed too cold and miserable but would act as if he had the better life. Canadian winters and outdoor cats, I sure pity the fools. White stuff and tigger, interlinked, minor nuisance, outside my window, amusing sights, nothing more. I am beginning to have trouble thinking straight. Time for a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home