Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stumped [jan 11, 2005]

Usually I come here to criticize pha. Today, however, I have to take issue with Nathan. For the past few days I have been away from pha's room. I know Nathan has been getting regularly groomed. Today, pha carried me to his room and combed me for a long time. Near the end, Nathan came to the room and started circling pha. After I was done, I walked away a little distance, sat down and began to give myself a tongue-bath. I was busy licking my arms when Nathan attacked me. I wasn't in a fighting mood so I walked away. It is rare for Nathan to initiate aggression, specially at this time of the day. We have our sparring matches in early morning or maybe during or after his nature-calls. Anways, after I walked away, pha picked Nathan up and tried to comb him. Perhaps, pha wanted to calm him down. It turned out, Nathan didn't want any part of that. He left the room soon afterwards. Pha is usually clueless regarding our behaviour but this time round I am stumped too. Jealous Nathan...makes me giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home