Grumbling Cats

Friday, November 16, 2007

Mere Punching Bags

Don't bug me blog, I am grouchy. Nathan is not responding to my fight invitations. I have slapped him around quite a bit in the last little while but it's just not the same. The problem is not really a new one. Bro and I do spar but not enough and totally at his initiation. Lions, tigers, leopards, cheetahs and my other relatives all are well-versed in attacking and defending. I feel rusty and out of practice. While we guard the human litter-box with pha inside I have slashed Nathan without a response. Punches thrown as we wait for pha to serve our meals are going unanswered. Even quality swats from heights when bro passes by are ignored. Golden opportunities are lost especially when nobody is around to witness my wild side or attest against my meek reputation. Pha is also angering me(more). Just the other day I nailed him good and he just walked away. There were no screams, no signs of irritation, just the deafening quiet. What's a warm-blooded cat to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home