Grumbling Cats

Monday, November 12, 2007

Under Cover

I was getting bored and craving crunchy treats. I decided to pay downstairs a quick visit. While tackling the wooden steps I realized it was pretty cold. It's unusual for heat levels to dip that low during late mornings. I have given up on understanding the heating methods of humans. Anyway, I found pha, lying on his side, under the quilt. He looked asleep so I climbed the bed and meowed. He mimicked it. Confused, I repeated. He meowed again! Sour at his prank, I decided to have a serious face-to-face with the silly man. As I slid under the quilt, I was greeted with a pleasant warmth. Pha was awake and eager to please. I got a caress-massage mix, which was just what the doctor ordered. Relaxed, I opted for a quick payback and sprawled on my side. I can copy stuff too. The goofball had dozed off. Stretching, I raced upstairs to my bed. Naps are contagious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home