Grumbling Cats

Friday, October 26, 2007

Amuse Me!

Pha, dumb as he is, recently learned a good contact technique. He tried it on bro and got a lukewarm response. Disappointed, he turned to me for a different, and superior, perspective. I absolutely love the strong hand massage. If applied properly, the massage yields a mix of relaxation and pleasure. Banal as it is, I appreciate the human contact. Unlike Nathan and his feudal beliefs, I consider pha an acquaintance (he better leap with joy when he reads this). I would be okay with regular interaction, a bit like that among co-workers or regulars on a bus. To borrow bro's term, "I have stakes" in the sleepy cooker and the human beanbag because they are around me the most. They talk to me lovingly and politely, which I so deserve. I don't even mind the occasional shooing away from the human beanbag. He is afforded such liberties because he is my buddy (aren't all seating apparatuses?). Coming back to the massage, continue it pha, I like it. Isn't that all that matters?

2 Comments:

  • I expected name calling from Nathan, but not from you Florence. I call you with so many nice names, you should return the courtesy!

    By Blogger Ambareen, at 11:22 PM  

  • dam cats!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home