Grumbling Cats

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

smells like (something mean, rhyming with teen) spirit

While taking a nap, I could hear the sound of water coming from pha's lair. Since he is alone there most of the time, I was sure pha was in the less smelly human litter-box. I won't even call it a litter-box. As pha doesn't give himself tongue-baths(the fool!) I am pretty sure the place is used for tongue-less cleaning. Pha rarely uses it though, but that is a separate blog unto itself. Whenever pha emerges from that artificial licking room, he is a touch cleaner. Our scent-marks on him are also gone. These times are perfect for reclaiming him. Feeling uncharacteristically lazy, I took my time getting to his room. Upon peeking inside, I was horrified to find Nathan already on his lap. Now pha will smell like him. Worst yet, Nathan will emit a mixed odor of pha and the artificial-licking stuff. I can already imagine bro strutting around, proud of claiming that silly human. I have to wait for the next time to mark pha, a long, long wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home