Grumbling Cats

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Life 101

I don't want to clog this space with a series of rebuttals. Nathan's strut and pha's pout, however, need to be addressed. My absence downstairs has given the wrong impression. Like any shrewd adult I believe in a diverse portfolio. Upstairs offers a vastly superior range of resources and amusements. Water, dry food and wet food verses the litter-box is not even a contest. I can keep an eye on both the driveway and the backyard. Yummy squirrels, rival cats and petite birds aren't visible from downstairs. Most importantly, nothing can beat the human circus constantly around me. A shuffling human beanbag in underwear is a sight to behold. The beeline sleepy cooker makes to the teapot many times a day cracks me up. Just the other day I enjoyed watching her all dolled up (or like a plump peahen as pha put it). I also get to meet and greet my other primary provider and the father figure of the pride. Bro can be an enigma. I prefer being open. As far as pha is concerned, he is a lifer. He will be happy whenever I choose to honour him with my presence. I wonder if he'll feel the same way about the aftereffects of my imminent use of the litter-box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home