Grumbling Cats

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Darn Squatter

My naps are divided among four spots. I rotate them according to traffic and time of the day. The sectional couch is one of my favourites. There is a specific location on it that provides the best view and optimal rest. When pha comes upstairs, more often than not he would sit on that couch. No prizes for guessing the exact place where the yahoo would dump his sorry self. Sis, if present, joins him to get serviced. My sharp stares have had little impact on the silly human. I have climbed the coffee-table next to the couch to ogle the brute into submission. It has not worked thus far. I like the sectional and want it vacant. It is ugly but comfortable, kinda like Florence. Thankfully, pha only stays for a short while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home