Grumbling Cats

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stupid alpha human [dec 13, 2004]

I am so mad right now. I attacked the scratch-post til it fell, no relief. I even mauled the entire side of the couch, still not feeling better. For days now I have been trying to tell pha that I want some fish. He kept giving me lamb and rice. I finally decided to let him off the hook. I made up my mind to really want lamb, as much as I wanted fish. I did such a good job that I forgot about fish. All I could think of was lamb. Come dinner time, I took sis and both of us went to fetch pha. I was so ready for lamb. Pha took long time, as he normally does, fixing our plate. I could have sworn we waited for over a minute! Finally, he set the plate down and what did I see there...FISH! Since then I am ignoring pha and attacking everything I can get my paws on. Next victim, the drappery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home