Grumbling Cats

Thursday, October 15, 2009

String Theory

Pha has loaded the room with all sorts of weird stuff. I've made him put an open book-bag on the floor for my seating pleasure. For some reason, pha almost always chooses to work in or around my future napping spots. Recently he placed some fuzzy, foot-length stringy things around the open book-bag. Them be weird! After my benign boxing/swatting/wrestling matches, the offending string would occasionally disappear. Surprised, I have to meow to get pha's attention. He oddly manages to pluck the stringy thing from my tail or back. "Chill out, cat, it is just a pipe-cleaner" is not a calming message. The term "static electricity" is gibberish. The stringy things are evil. I'll hunt them down until something better comes along. Ooh a shoelace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home