Grumbling Cats

Friday, June 13, 2008

Couch Wars

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...nah, too geeky. I suppose I should just start. Florence has began to linger more and more downstairs and it is beginning to bug me. Pha has this old la-z-boy in the room and its my prime resting spot. There is a gap between the footrest and the couch which provides great tactical advantages. It affords me clever positioning for hit-and-run and counter-strikes. Most importantly it is my favourite pouncing area for after-litter ambush. Whoa, hyphen overload. Anyways, sis is using the space. I doubt if she recognizes all the strategic assets. She just wants to mimic the human lug. I must protect my turf. I have tried some retaliatory moves like becoming a sleeping pill on pha's belly a la sis. Thing is I myself get drowsy and go to the la-z-boy. The cycle starts again. What's a cat to do? Meow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home