Grumbling Cats

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knot Good

Being long-haired has its disadvantages. My tongue is pretty adept at dealing with most issues but some problems are harder to lick. Pha grooms me quite regularly but I am blaming him for the recent troubles. A couple of stubborn tangles are not going away Respecting my delicate skin, pha switched the fine, metal brush with a rubber comb a little while back. Perhaps my fur is missing the brush. I won't be grumbling much had pha stuck with just using the rubber comb. Whenever I am on him, he tries to pass his fingers through the matted area. The silly human has received numerous bites and swats for his insolence but hasn't learned yet. Now I have a decision to make, forget the clump or ignore the klutz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home