Grumbling Cats

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mine!

For about a month or so pha has been doing some new, weird things. He is dabbling with lots of thick liquids, wooden and plastic thingamajigs and odd furniture. As a born supervisor I have to keep an eye on all this. Pha won't let me sniff the thick liquids so I just sit nearby and watch. Well, I doze off most of the time. Anyway pha has this brown footstool on which he puts the white, folding contraption. When he takes a break, he often places the thing on his belly and stares at it. I have tried sharing the silly human's tummy with it but I deserve more attention. Currently I am working on annexing the brown footstool. Pha isn't happy about this as when I curl and sprawl there is little to no space left for the white contraption. He has tried alternating it with me between the footstool and his belly. Nothing doing. Feline code is simple, anything you have is ours and we don't share.

1 Comments:

  • This is just so cute man.
    God bless the felines!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home